St. Johns ABC Preschool is a school readiness program.
We build on a child’s natural desire to learn and equip them with the basic skills they need for Kindergarten and beyond.
We encourage physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual growth.
Classes are held for children who are 33 months old (must be potty trained) and up. The children are grouped according to age.
Please follow the links to learn more about the class goals, times and cost.
The younger children who will most likely have two years until Kindergarten.
The older children who have one year until Kindergarten.
Four and Five days/week for the children who will go to Kindergarten.
Our most basic goals:
- To provide opportunities for each child to grow intellectually, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- To provide challenges at the child’s level without fear of pressure or failure.
- To encourage each child to think and act for himself/herself while also learning to live in harmony with others.
- To help each child develop a positive self-image.
- To teach children a love of learning.
- To provide each child with many enjoyable experiences.
- To help each child be aware of the daily presence of Christ in their lives.